COAT DEFENSE® daily PREVENTATIVE POWDER is the perfect grooming aid for winter riding. Comprised of only 5 natural ingredients, this powder wicks away moisture and cuts drying time in half. It can be used as a dry shampoo during cold months when bathing isn’t an option. It’s safe to use under coolers, blankets, sheets, pads and boots. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, preventing buildup on the skin, and tack.
Our Winter Wicking Bundle includes three containers of our COAT DEFENSE® daily PREVENTATIVE POWDER. A 24 ounce container for the barn, a 8 ounce container for the groom bag, and a 3 ounce travel size for on the go! Only $50 with FREE shipping!
Our customers have been able to PREVENT and TREAT the following by using the powder in their daily grooming routine:
- Kills surface fungus on contact including rain rot, cannon crud and yeast infections
- Soothes and treats sweet itch
- Protects against bacterial buildup under boots, pads, and blankets
- Protects against fungus on all surfaces
- Calms skin compromised by insect allergies
- Prevents Boot Rubs and general tack chafing
- A must for under therapeutic boots to keep leg dry and odor free!
- As a dry shampoo that allows retention of natural oils.
- Soothing, Deodorizing Dry Shampoo for Dogs. Great for keeping them smelling fresh in between professional grooms!
- Safe for dealing with fungal problems on /in dog face and ears…(kills earmites!)
- Kills bacteria and odor in human boots and helmets, and has been an underarm deodorant for years!
- Dissipates odor on contact on animals, humans, and equipment.
- Sprinkle on your legs and your britches will slide right on!
FEI and USEF compliant
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundinacea (arrow root) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch), menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.